Home > Product > Checkered Aluminum Sheet
1000 5-bar Aluminum Tread Plate

1000 5-bar Aluminum Tread Plate

pure aluminum tread plate,highest aluminum content among all the series,Fob Qingdao price:US $2300-2600/ton

Product Details:

1000 5-bar Aluminum Tread Plate Specifications :

1 Grade:1060, 1100, 3003, 3105, 5052, 5083, 5754, 6061 etc.
2 Thickness: 1mm-6mm
3 Width: 2200mm max.
4 Length: 12000mm max.
5 Temper:H12, H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32, H34, H36, H38, O etc. 
6 Pattern:
   1) big 5 bar
   2) small 5 bar
   3) diamond
   4) 3 bar
   5) pointer
7 Tread height: 1.0mm-1.5mm
8 Tread length: 35mm-50mm

1000 5-bar Aluminum Tread Plate Application :
1) Ship deck
2) Autos
3) Workshop floors
4) Building floors and steps
5) Antiskid floor of bus
6) Elevator
7) Treadboard
8) Stair tread
9) Vehicle step

1000 5-bar Aluminum Tread Plate Features:
1)Light in weight
2)Convenient assembling 

1000 5-bar Aluminum Tread Plate Pre-sales Service:

1. For partial materials, we can supply the sample free (without the freight charge).

2. Customers are welcomed to visit the factory.


1000 5-bar Aluminum Tread Plate After Sales Service:

1. Quality assurance certificate will be supplied with products

2. The customer can claim for compensation if the products

are not check with the sample.

3. The products could be returned due to products quality.


1000 5-bar Aluminum Tread Plate Payment terms

30% deposit by T/T before production, and the other 70% balance 

should be paid by T/T before delivery. And we also accept L/C.

1000 5-bar aluminum tread plate.jpg

Welcome to buy the 1000 5-bar aluminum tread plate with our factory. We are one of the golden aluminum manufacturers and suppliers in China, providing you with online shopping service. Please be free to enjoy our low price and good service.
Hot Tags: 1000 5-bar aluminum tread plate, China, factory, manufacturers, suppliers, low price
Related Products